Rural Diversity is RIRDC's corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this Summer 2016 edition include:
- Honey bee health check
- Carob on the cusp of expansion
- Australian coffee industry looks abroad for new varieties
- Fatal attraction: taking on small hive beetles
- Simple solutions could halve on-farm deaths
- Rice industry leadership program
- Renewable energy for the chicken meat industry
- Renewable energy database to open new markets
- Diversity at your fingertips
- Vegetation screens improve the chicken farm environment
- Prestigious international award for Australian poultry research scientist
- RIRDC Managing Director, Craig Burns retires
- Training videos help lift beekeeper productivity