Rural Diversity is RIRDC's corporate magazine.
Each edition covers a range of stories that span the variety of R&D programs managed by the Corporation.
The magazine is free to download as a PDF from the RIRDC website.
The stories in this edition include:
- Nutrition and safety data to help the Aussie seaweed industry grow
- Welcome to the ‘mega’ future
- New biosecurity project to protect flourishing truffle industry
- The Farm Dog Project
- New resources help beekeepers access public lands
- For diversity, click here - www.farmdiversity.com.au
- New ‘crop’ of Horizon Scholars named
- Nick keen to breed resilience into grain
- Women leaders vie for award
- Jujubes ripe for development
- Saving pasture seed for the future
- Tony Byrne Memorial Scholarship recipient: Matt Wilson
- Hobby beekeepers benefit from new resource
- Strong results from RIRDC stakeholder survey
- Rice cashes in on research